The Partnership for a Healthier Carroll County, Inc., an affiliate of Carroll Hospital and the Carroll County Health Department, is a private nonprofit organization working to improve health by connecting people, inspiring action, and strengthening community.
Our organization is the coordinating hub that connects agencies and individuals in pursuit of a healthier community. It is often said that collaboration by many is what makes our community like no other. The Partnership is proud to be part of this ongoing tradition of teamwork and collaboration.
As a non-profit organization we work to:
- Promote healthy lifestyles,
- Inspire leadership,
- Track emerging health issues,
- Influence policies that impact health,
- Oversee community health assessments, and
- Monitor health data to regularly “check the pulse” of our community.
“The Partnership provides unique leadership to accomplish specific results. We have served the Carroll community for over 15 years, and look forward to many more years of inspiring better health for all.”
– Dorothy L. Fox, Executive Director and CEO